2/04/2012

          





 Hi! My name is Sona. Welcome to my blog. To me 15 years, live I Krasnoyarsk.
 In the free time from study, I sew, I draw and I like to be engaged in the most different types of creativity. I like to read. However, time for reading at me has not enough, as now I study in 9 class, I prepare for examinations, and I spend the most part of time which has remained from study for dialogue with friends and on the hobbies. I like to listen to a player when I go in the bus. Music I love the different. I love, when music weakens and is only a mood background, but in any way does not suppress his mad cries and sounds. Since the childhood I like to draw or something to invent and realize the ideas. This my hobby. And so, I represent one of my magic operations     (I hope to you it will be pleasant): Magic nutlets! 
Besides in them surprises disappear)